Terms and Conditions
1. I am 18years and above and am registering as a member of HPM on my own accord,
mentally sound and not forced or cajoled.
2. I have personally received seminar on the marketing plan from an authorized company’s
3. This membership application registration shall constitute a binding agreement
between myself and HPM.
4. I understand that as a registered member; HPM expects its members to conduct
themselves with the highest ethics and integrity, therefore I agree to do so and
I also attest to the fact that I have never been convicted of a felony or charged
with any crime involving morals or dishonesty.
5. To be a registered member, you must have completed payment and your registration
form sincerely filled and submitted to HPM website or HPM certified Center.
6. You are an active member only when you refer/register 3 downlines directly under
you at the Starter level.
7. I am a member of HPM as an independent contractor in the business, as a network
marketer, I am not an employee or legal representative of HPM for any purpose.
8. I have received and read HPM company’s policies and as such, I agree to operate
and promote my business in accordance with these company’s policies , procedures
and marketing plan. Therefore I understand that my acts or lack of action, which
may result in a misuse, misrepresentation or violation of such policies and procedures
can lead to the termination of my membership.
9. I understand that my remuneration is based on my performance carrying out the
compensation plan structure of the network marketing for HPM company.
10. As long as I am a registered member of HPM and not in violation of this agreement,
HPM shall pay me for my successful completion of my compensation plan / structure
in any of the stages.
11. To start earning /receiving your Compensation Level Benefits (CLB), you must
complete the Starter Stage. ie, to have your 1st 3 downliners directly sponsored
12. As a member you are to collect our products as it will be given to you as your
part of CLB. Though you choose the ones you like from it.
13. Members are to pay VAT and any other Charge(s) as may be required from the Company.
ie. 10% in all per level and it will be deducted directly from the CLB, before rewarding
14. In any case will there be no partly cash withdrawal, where the member has not
fully completed the level. The company rewards only CLB gotten for each successful
15. At each of the level, members are to collect the named cash and also receive
the Items /Commodities of Company's Products as already stated in the compensation
16. To properly represent the company network marketing plan, all forms of advertising
such as audio, video tape and printed materials must be submitted and approved in
writing by an authorised company representative prior to use.
17. HPM may after reasonable notice change, amend or modify this agreement and its
policies, procedures and marketing plan to maintain a viable marketing system, comply
with legal requirement or changes in economic condition and I shall operate my business
in accordance with any of such changes, amendment or modification.
18. It is the sole decision of the company to award /select the members that are
considered to merit /receive the "ADDED BENEFIT" which includes; Holiday, Trips,
19. Any member who has reach the Director's level and chooses to exchange the Holiday
and Trip with someone will not be permitted. Once a planned trip passes, it will
not be rescheduled for just an individual.
20. When Cars are to be exchanged with cash, it will be an absolute decision of
the Company to determine the amount to be given to the Director. Trips are not saleable/transferable.
Also when cash is demanded in place of CLB, HPM will charge 20% of the total CLB
of that level, this excludes the 10% of VAT and Company's charge.
21. It is the sole decision of the company(HPM) to choose the place for Holiday
/Trip and also the type /nature of Cars & SUVs to award to the qualified Directors.
22. All disputes between registered members and HPM shall be governed by Nigeria
law and resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with HPM disputes resolution
policy. Lagos Nigeria shall be deemed the sole and appropriate plan for jurisdiction
and venue of any disputes between HPM and the registered members.
23. All registration fees must be accompanied by HPM bank tellers / Deposits slips
stamped by any of the designated banks for proper amount paid, or paid directly
to any of the HPM office specified by the company
24. This agreement is personal in nature and cannot be assigned or transferred except
in the event of death, where it maybe inherited by an individual in the next of
kin as stated on the registration form.